My hunt for the best gelato in Europe. On the way there should be interesting people, places, and my studies, of course.

01 April 2008

April Fool's Day, Ascoli Piceno

Ok, so April Fool's Day is not an Italian thing, and no jokes were played that I know of, but I thought I'd acknowledge it anyway. Not much happened in these next couple days, we worked on our project, an art exhibition space/museum for the Ancona airport, for most of the time.
American folk hanging outside of Annunziata, the school of architecture in Ascoli Piceno, it used to be a convent.

A view outside of a windows from a classroom.

Maiko and I got some more gelato this day. Mine looks like pistachio, my usual. This time we got it from Meletti's, in Piazza del Popolo, the only cafe open during pranzo (lunch time break when all the stores and businesses close for about 3-4 hours).

Trevor was there too! And, I have to make faces in my pictures to liven them up sometimes. It would be boring if you saw a normal cheesy camera smile all the time, right?

No comments: