My hunt for the best gelato in Europe. On the way there should be interesting people, places, and my studies, of course.

05 April 2008

3 days in Ascoli

Not much happened these days. We were finishing up our project, and so most of it was spent inside, building computer models and rendering images, and compiling boards for our final presentation. But, gelato was eaten, and it was delicious.

(4.2.08) More gelato from Meletti's. Looks like...I forget what flavors I got this day.

(4.3.08) Adam, Brandi and I eating our Meletti's gelato in the incredibly bright sunshine of Ascoli. A whole huge group of us went down to the Piazza that day for gelato. That day I remember getting pistachio and bacio (the Italian word for kiss).


(4.4.08) That day we spent at the school of Architecture working all day. This is our whole group! (Clockwise from center- white sweatshirt) Christian, Maiko, Me, Nick, Mauro, and Andrea.

No comments: