My hunt for the best gelato in Europe. On the way there should be interesting people, places, and my studies, of course.

27 April 2008

Another Sunday in Roma

Sundays are generally catch up work days with a little bit of fun. The market is every Sunday, and I had a photo up from our balcony of the market last week. We usually stop down there for an hour or so to check out what they have for sale. Today I bought, a top, some beads, an extension cord, and some other things I can't list, because they will probably be gifts.



Adam and Alex bought outfits at the market for the Rome soccer game that a bunch of our group went to see.



Lindsey got a phone call from back home, a good interruption form her theory studying out on our patio.




The streets after market. Basically, a huge, noisy cleaning crew plows through the city to get rid of the mess.


Our room! I might get a better picture up here, this one is kinda dark. We have 2 dressers, 2 twin beds, a desk with 2 chairs, 2 nightstands, and a big blue comfy chair. There are 4 rooms in our apartment, and ours is one of 2 of them with a patio.

No comments: