My hunt for the best gelato in Europe. On the way there should be interesting people, places, and my studies, of course.

17 March 2008

Paris Awaits!

Leaving for Paris tomorrow. I will be there for a day alone before my amigos join me on Tuesday. Yesterday while out shopping I hit up Barnes and Nobles and got a French phrase book, hopefully I won't offend the Parisians with my lack of French speaking skills.

The past two days I've been to Barnes and Nobles, Micro Center, Wal-mart, Target, Utrecht, Old Navy, Wal-Mart again, Meijers, Dick's Sporting Goods, Micro Center again, etc. I just don't want to be stuck somewhere without something. Mind you, I buy only the essentials...yeah right.

My room is a mess, my car is a mess, my house is a mess, my brain is a mess. This will all be fixed before I leave, with the exception of my brain (it has a mind of its own.)
My room is currently trashed, what else is new?

I will be online and updating this blog to keep you all in touch of my Euro-ventures. Sadly, I got a wireless card for my laptop that didn't work, so I have to make one last trip out tonight to get it so I will have working Internet while abroad. Wally-world, here I come.

Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots and great info and great y r having fun. I have sent many comments to you and I'm not dure you rec' them.

Have a continued wonderful time.

Love mom